Forum > Presentazioni > How Many Bundles Do I Need With a 5×5 Lace closure

20/08/2021 20:43:43
Totale Interventi 708

How Many Bundles Do I Need With a 5×5 Lace closure

Following the 4X4 closure wig, the newly designed 5x5 HD Lace Closure appeared. Moreover, once this kind of wig appeared, it also aroused the curiosity and search of many women. For women, sewing with cheap 5x5 wigs can cost less money. A natural appearance can be obtained. The topic that many women care about is: If I need to sew a 5x5 wig, how many bundles do I need to complete the entire sewing work?

How many hair strands do I need to sew my 5x5 Closure

In layman's terms: 3-4 bundles are enough, why do we have such a conclusion? Various factors affect the number of hair bundles we need to sew. Do you want to know why? Then look down.

1. The length of the hair strands you want

The number of strands of your hair determines the length of your hair, because the lace area of the 5x5 Closure Wig is smaller than that of the lace front wig, so to sew a complete wig that is similar to the length of the lace front wig, 5x5 requires more bundles. However, there are different requirements for the number of hair strands for different lengths.

For the length of the wig you want under 18 inches, 3 hair bundles can help you complete the sewing.

However, for 5x5 Lace Closure over 18 inches, you need to buy 4 Brazilian hair bundles.

2. The hair texture you want

Women know that if your hair is small and sparse, you will often design your hair into curly hair. Even with the same density, the wig looks fuller visually. If you want to use a 5x5 closure to sew curly hair wigs and bundles, you should buy 3 bundles. For straight hair closures, you need correspondingly more bundles of straight hair to make the wig look more complete.

3. Your preference

We can understand any choice made by women. The number of hair strands required depends on your heart. If you want a thick look, you can choose to use 4 strands to sew a 5x5 lace closure.

4. The size of the head

The last factor to consider is your head size. If your head is larger, you should buy another pack and sew it with a 5x5 closure.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

Site Map :: Versione stampabile :: © 2008 - 2022 Club Alpino Italiano Sezione Michele Bacci - Viareggio :: Powered by mojoPortal :: HTML 5 :: CSS :: Design by Graformix